P.S. After more than 10,000 incredible science experiences so far so we do get booked solid so I urge you to pop your details in the form now!
P.P.S. As you know your sublime science workshops are covered by our unique Iron-Clad 110% money back guarantee - so you've got nothing to lose!
P.P.P.S. Ethical Bribe - Free copy of 'Don't Eat Your Slime' Just for getting in touch!
It's packed full of incredible experiments for curious kids and 5 star reviewed and costs £9.99 on Amazon & is packed full of experiments to bring science to life for children but I'll send you a 100% FREE ebook version immediately just for getting in touch!
It's all part of my mission to inspire children everywhere to discover how awesome science can be and it means that even if we can't make it to you we can still help get the children excited about science!
Don't Miss Out - Pop your details in the form above now or give one of the helpful team a buzz on 0116 380 0750 or 0845 508 5387!
Can I take a look at some more feedback for your Sublime Science School Workshops and Shows?
"The children thoroughly enjoyed the Sublime Science workshop yesterday as did the staff. The whole thing was so entertaining and I think making slime was the icing on the cake for the children" - Primary School Visits
"It was such a great opportunity for the children to get involved with science especially something so different and fun. We will look to book you again next year so that more of the children can enjoy your workshop. Many thanks" - Primary School Science Visits
"The children were in awe of what they saw and I think the show helped us to accomplish two of our main objectives for the week: 1) to show the children that science can be fun and 2) to spark interest 'How did he do that?'" - Primary School Workshops
"Engaged the children for over an hour. A big task for 4-7 year olds. Exciting equipment and important safety messages. Thank you, we loved it – very appropriate for us" - Science Shows for Schools
Primary Schools Science Workshops & Science Shows Extra Info
Are you thinking of getting a science visit into your primary school? The first thing to check is whether we can bring one of our science primary school visits to you, here's a quick list of the main places we love to travel to:
Greater London, Kent, Surrey, Berkshire, East & West Sussex, Brighton, Portsmouth, Southampton, Stevenage, Enfield, Saint Albans, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, Essex, Chelmsford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Bedford, Northampton, Stratford, Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Swindon, Bristol, Bath, Oxford, Cambridge, Leicester, Coventry, Birmingham, Stafford, Stoke, Derby, Nottingham, Lincoln, Sheffield, Leeds & York as well as Manchester, Merseyside, Liverpool and the North West.
Whether it's a spectacular science show, a hands-on science workshop, an assembly for the whole school or a mixture of all of these things we'd be glad to help if we possibly can! It's sometimes best to give us a call on 0845 508 5387 or 0116 380 0750 to discuss your individual requirements but here's some extra information on our science workshops for primary schools, shows for schools and our unique science assemblies too!
- Science Assemblies for Primary Schools: We love to bring our unique science assembly to your school. It's a really different school assembly idea and the perfect way to kick off your science week! (Our science assemblies are suitable for up to 200 children)
- Science Shows For Primary Schools: Our science shows for primary schools are both spectacular and entertaining in equal measure. (Our science shows are also suitable for 200 pupils)
- Primary School Science Workshops: Our exciting science workshops prove a real hit from reception through to Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 (and even with the teachers too!) (Our science workshops are suitable for up to around 30 children)
Can I Get A Complete List Of Where Your School Visits, Science Assemblies, Science Shows and Science Workshops are available?
Our science shows for schools and interactive workshops bring science to life for primary schools in the following locations:
- North London Zone: Enfield, Edgware, Hendon, Barnet & Harrow.
- West London & Berkshire Zones: West London, Maidenhead, Windsor, Slough, Bracknell & Reading.
- East London & Essex Zones: East London, Chelmsford, Basildon, Harlow, Braintree & Romford.
- South London Zone: Croydon, Bromley, Sutton, Kingston upon Thames & Dartford.
- Hampshire Zone: Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke, Aldershot & Farnborough.
- Kent Zone: Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Dartford, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Chatham.
- Surrey Zone: Guildford, Woking, Epsom, Redhill, Reigate, Staines & Dorking.
- East Sussex Zone: Brighton, Eastbourne, Bexhill & Hastings.
- West Sussex Zone: Crawley, Horsham, Chichester, Worthing & Bognor Regis.
- Hertfordshire Zone: St. Albans, Hertford, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Hatfield.
- Milton Keynes Zone: Luton, Buckinghamshire, Aylesbury, Buckingham, Bedfordshire, Bedford, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard.
- Northampton Zone: Peterborough, Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
- Oxfordshire Zone: Oxford, Banbury, Abingdon, Bicester, Thame & Henley.
- Cambridgeshire Zone: Cambridge itself as well as St Neots, Huntingdon, Ely & Whittlesey.
- Leicester Zone: Loughborough, Hinckley, Melton Mowbray, Coalville, Lutterworth, Rutland, Oakham & Leicestershire.
- Coventry & Stratford Zone - Warwick, Nuneaton, Rugby, Bedworth, Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon & Warwickshire.
- South West Zone: Worcester & Worcestershire, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Wiltshire & Swindon.
- Bristol Zone: Bristol, Bath, Chipping Sodbury, Clevedon & Portishead.
- Birmingham Zone: Solihull, Wolverhampton, Edgbaston, Walsall, Dudley, Cannock, Lichfield, Stourbridge & West Bromwich.
- Stoke Zone: Stafford, Newcastle Under Lyme, Uttoxeter & Staffordshire.
- Nottingham Zone: Mansfield, Newark, Retford, Derby, Chesterfield, Long Eaton, Swadlincote, Buxton, Matlock, Ashbourne & Nottinghamshire.
- Lincolnshire Zone: Lincoln, Boston, Grantham, Spalding and Spalding
- Sheffield Zone includes Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley & Worksop.
- Sublime Science Leeds serves Wakefield, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate, Huddersfield, York & Yorkshire.
- Manchester Zone: Bolton, Oldham, Wigan, Rochdale and just about anywhere else in the Greater Manchester area.
- Liverpool Zone: Merseyside, including: Liverpool, Wirral, St Helens, Southport & Bootle.
As you can see it's our pleasure to run our science themed "workshops for schools" and "shows for schools" across a good fraction of the country! Whenever we travel to primary schools our science shows and science workshops are always a real hit with the children. Make sure the kids at your school have a blast and get in touch today! Give us a call on 0845 508 5387 or pop your details in the form above!